Excellent Appearance Upgrade, Longer Warranties, Cool Roof Technology, and More!
If You Need a New Roof, We've Got You Covered - 1-866-STAY-DRY!
Increase Your Home's Value with a New Roof
New roofing gives you the opportunity to cut cooling costs while improving curb appeal and resale value. While new roofing probably isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about home improvements that increase home value, research conducted by Remodeling Magazine reveals that having new roofing installed can have a big impact on home value - specifically on home resale value. Read on to learn more!
New Roofing Scores High in Recent Cost vs. Value Survey
Every year, Remodeling Magazine conducts an extensive survey that compares the return on investment for a wide range of home improvements. Bathroom remodels, basement finishing, new decks, replacement windows and garage additions are among the many remodeling projects included in the survey. According to Remodeling Magazine’s Cost vs. Value Report, a new roof increases the resale value of a home. This survey also reveals that homeowners who have new roofing installed can expect to recover an average of 68.2% of the installation cost through increased home value. This statistic puts new roofing ahead of building a bathroom addition or installing a backup power generator in terms of ROI.
Five Reasons to Install a New Roof:
1. Increased resale value. A new roof will increase the home value by almost $12,000, according to cost vs. value surveys.
2. Superior appearance upgrade. Newer architectural-grade asphalt shingles give texture and color possibilities that are outstanding. Who would have thought it was possible to duplicate the appearance of a rustic slate roof by merely using asphalt shingles? In today's day in age, it's possible with the selection of high-grade asphalt shingles available.
3. Longer lasting warranties. Standard roofing warranties for asphalt shingles used to be 15 to 20 years long. Premium-quality asphalt shingles today, however, offer warranties as long as 50 years!
4. Cool roof technology. Believe it or not, various types of asphalt roof shingles have an ENERGY STAR® rating because they were designed to reflect solar heat, thereby reducing cooling costs.
5. Avoiding building inspection issues. When a house goes up for sale, the roof is one of the most visible features, and not just to prospective home buyers but to building appraisers and inspectors as well. A roof that's in poor condition can stop a home sale dead in its tracks. That’s why it’s smart to replace an old roof with a new one.
It should come as no surprise when we say that a new roof installation is major investment which is why homeowners should take the time to find a trustworthy contractor to complete the job. NEVER sacrifice quality for price. If you're wondering how much you should expect to pay for a new roof cost, the investment varies depending on your location, the materials, etc. However, if you're ready to get started today, our qualified team members at Franciscus Incorporated would be more than happy to assist you with ALL of your roofing needs!
The Information Above Was Found On HomeAdvisor.com