We Are Providing This Amazing Opportunity to Friends, Family, and Customers!
Find Out How You Can an Extra $75, $250, or $500 per Month, Below!
Here's How It Works!
- There is absolutely NO COST for you to become Referral Partner
- To join and receive a Referral Partner # and your personalized digital flyer's, simply call our office at 440.353.3141 or or email us at email@example.com
- Mention our name to anyone who owns a house!
- Send them the digital flyer we provide to you with your name and referral partner #
- Write down who you referred
- When one of your referrals hires us for a project, you receive 1 - 2% of the contract amount once it’s completed and paid in full! (see agreement for details)
Think About It......
- The average cost of a roof replacement is $7500 - $15,000.
- That’s $75 - $300 for just a roof on one referral!
- What if they order siding and windows, too? $30,000 x 1.5% = $450 to you!
- What if three of your referrals hire us?!?
- How about 20 referrals over the course of a few months or a year?
Click Here for FULL Referral Program Details
We’ll Even Give Your Referral up to $500 off Just for Mentioning Your Name!
The More People You Talk To, the More You’ll Earn...It’s That Simple!
A Rewarding Work Environment
Franciscus attributes the company’s success to the top-quality work with his crews. The company’s commitment to its employees begins with safety. “We’re proactive,” said Franciscus. “We care about our employees. We want them to be safe and feel safe in the work environment. We ensure access to proper safety equipment. And we have a phenomenal track record. We’ve always been about the guy on the roof - making sure he’s safe.”
“We’re always conducting ongoing training and certification,” Schlund said. “All crews are dedicated to following OSHA standards. Quality control is in place, and we are following up with crews to make sure no shortcuts are taken. And we compensate them fairly. We pay them enough to care.”
A term Franciscus likes to use is “life balance” — a rewarding working relationship that allows you to spend time with your family. “No one’s doing a good job if they aren’t making a living,” Franciscus said. “If you’re going to make it a career — and let’s face it, roofing isn’t easy work; it takes a toll — you have to be well compensated.”
Schlund agrees. “We feel the best work environment is one that makes sure they have time for their families,” he said. “As long as the job gets done, we don’t care if they take an hour off to attend their son or daughter’s tee-ball game. We don’t micromanage, and that goes a long way.”